Thursday, January 14, 2016

Bonaire: My Favorite Place

My favorite place that I have traveled to is Bonaire. Bonaire is a small island that is found off the north coast of South America. I had the incredible opportunity to travel to Bonaire this winter break. During my trip, I got to scuba dive, eat fresh fish and relax by the ocean. This is the perfect get-away vacation because it is calm, beautiful and exciting all at the same time. I would highly recommend visiting this one-of-a-kind island if you ever get the chance!

Scuba diving in Bonaire.

The dock connected to our apartment complex.
This was my favorite place to go swimming every morning!

My family and I found the locals favorite kite surfing spot in Bonaire.




2 comments:

  1. Oh, you went scuba diving: how great! I've actually been learning about scuba diving because of a weird Christmas present I got for my husband: when he was a kid, his favorite TV show was Sea Hunt, so when that came out in a DVD set, I decided to get that for Christmas... so for the past few weeks, we have been watching one or two episodes of Sea Hunt every night. It's in black-and-white so you don't get all the beauty of the undersea world, but you do get to learn some of the basics of scuba diving! For a late 1950s TV show, it holds up pretty well! Sea Hunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this place looks so great! I have also been to South America, but to a very different part; I went to Rio De Janeiro over the summer. It was also such a cool experience. Did you go on this trip with your family? It looks like such a beautiful and tranquil place. How did you guys choose to go there out of all the places in the world?

    ReplyDelete