Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Matty's Time Management Strategies

During the first half of the semester, I found that my original 6-hour plan for this class worked great for me!  I have only one class on Mondays and Wednesdays so I like to get a majority of my work done on these days. I noticed that I enjoy writing my stories right when I wake up or right before I go to bed so I can do them in the comfort of my home! I also feel like my imagination is the best during these times of the day. I have found that I like doing my blog commenting/project feedbacks on Friday or Saturday mornings. I enjoy waking up, making a cup of coffee and reading fun stories from my fellow classmates (this makes for a great weekend routine!)




As the second half of the semester gets busier, I am going to continue to stick with my original plan in order to stay on top of my assignments! This class has been very fun for me and I enjoy working on my stories. I am excited to see everyone’s project progress and to see my classmates (and my personal) writing growth throughout the last half of the semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment